Who studies at the Method Actors' Training Centre?
- Those that have recently left school and want to prepare themselves for a career in the entertainment industry (actor, director or performer) or as actingteachers.
- It has been proven that public speaking is a much feared activity! An Introduction to Acting will prepare and assist those who need to give talks, do presentations or deal with the public as part of their jobs.
- Those who have always been interested in acting but ended up doing something else instead and now feel a need to give their creativity some breathing space!
- Those who are already working in the industry but wish to develop their skills further:
- singers (cabaret * rock * opera)
- TV personalities
- TV, stage and film directors